When Flint, Michigan changed their water source from Lake Huron to Flint River in 2014 in an effort to cut city costs, the result was catastrophic, according to CNN. It resulted in the mass contamination of Flint’s water supply. It took years to clean up. The lasting impact on the community? Devastating. The city never thought that such a simple change would have such a drastic impact. That’s why it’s so important to have water filtration businesses; and those businesses need specialized coverage for their particular risks.
Watercolor Management has been servicing the water industry since 1986, helping out Water Filtration, Softening and Purification firms with General, Professional, Products/Completed Operations, Product Recall and Pollution Liability insurance solutions. The water industry is incredibly broad. That’s why you need broad insurance coverage at a competitive price. When looking for water filtration insurance coverage, you’re going to want to be covered from lead, mold, radon, chemicals; bacteria, arsenic, corrosives and other hazardous contaminants. The good news is that you’re looking in the right place. Backed by the biggest insurers of the world, Watercolor knows what kind of specialized coverage your business needs.
What Industries Watercolor Management Services
Watercolor offers insurance coverage for several business classifications for Water Filtration, Softening and Purification industry, including:
- Water Filter Sales and Installation
- Water Filter Manufacturing and Distribution
- UV and Reverse Osmosis Sales and Installation
- UV and Reverse Osmosis Manufacturing and Sales
- Water Softening Sales and Installation
- Water Softening Equipment Manufacturing and Sales
- Water Purification Operations
- Purified Water Suppliers
When it comes to insurance coverage, Watercolor has an extensive list with an even bigger track record. The fact of the matter is, you’re looking at real insurance professionals. When you need water filtration insurance, turn to Watercolor.
What Insurance Coverage You’ll Need
In this industry, you’re working with the installation and maintenance of water filters, softening equipment and UV & reverse osmosis equipment for homeowners and businesses. Other clients are providing purified water bottles to businesses. The thing is, there’s risk exposures in water. There can be a leak at any given time. There’s mold and bacteria galore. And then there’s things like property damage and injury. Watercolor’s exclusive program includes these particular coverages:
- General Liability
- Employee Fidelity/Crime
- Cyber Crime/Cyber Liability
- Performance and Completion Bonds
- Workers Compensation
- Boiler and Machinery Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Property and Inland Marine Insurance
- Excess Liability Coverage up to $10 million
- Pollution Liability including HAZMAT up to $25 million on-site, during transportation and at work sites.
- Products Liability (including mold, other fungi, lead, radon and bacteria) and Products Recall
- Completed Operations Liability (including mold, other fungi, lead, radon and bacteria)
When you need water filtration insurance, Watercolor offers the most extensive coverage for a great price. If you need a nine-month premium plan, you’re also covered. Any extra information or help you need can be directed to an agent. Your business can effectively reduce your risk exposures and learn to practice sound risk management practices.
About Watercolor Management
WaterColor Management has insured the water industry for over 30 years. Our policies include unlimited defense cost coverage in the event of a lawsuit against you. Call us at (256) 260-0412 or email email@example.com for a quick quote for your Water Business Professional, Products/Completed operations, Pollution and General Liability Insurance.